Throughout life, I've always tried to keep an appreciation for the sweet simple things that are easily overlooked. Lately, I have been so busy with wedding plans and working 40 hrs a week that the stress of everyday life has clouded my clear, slightly care-free appreciation for... well... pretty much everything. So I am going to make a list of things that make life more worth living...(I've learned the value of "Grateful List" keeping from Erin!) Here I go!:1. Relationships are so easily taken for granted... take time to remember the good times. Remember those times when you were laughing so hard with someone close to you that you shot hot-cocao out your nose!!
2. Life is so much more worth living when you take the time to notice just how incredible it all is. Example: Erin is due any day now and even though she thinks she looks like a beached whale, I've never felt anything so amazing, and incredible than when I feel little Adelei doing little baby summer-saults in her belly! ;)
3. Everyday when I leave for work in the morning, Madeleine makes sure that she gets her "Huger-wugers!" or a hug. This sweet little girl loves to pick the petals off of flowers and feel the velvet color squish between her fingers... haha! I love this little girl. She, Jaden, Brynnleigh, Hunter, Bridger, Ella, Alexis, and Adelei all make life more worth living.... and so do their parents (sometimes). Heheh.
4. Remember how good ice cream tastes.
5. The favorite song or songs that make you break out into song
6. Soft animals
7. The smell of cut grass
8. The smell of rain
9. Holding hands with your love
10. Mushy stories that make you cry
11. Action movies that make you want to break something ... well... nevermind
12. A good book
13. Surprises!
14. Big hugs
15. Back scratches
16. Jaden learning to say your name.
17. Golfing on a beautiful day
18. Playing tennis
18. little baby feetsies
19. Grandparents
20. Family
1 comment:
oh man you sure are love struck! lol i'm glad that you remembered to add sweet little ella (she tends to get forgotton a lot) that really means a lot to us! can't wait until your wedding really looking forward to it! oh and i just got your invite to the bridal and baby showers yesterday =(. sorry i missed them.
Post a Comment