Sunday, August 19, 2007

The parentals


Aren't they great!? I must say I have quite a soft spot for these two. Especially with being able to put up with kids like Aubrey, Aidan, Austin, and especially Erin (don't let the angel face fool you, I know how she really is!) Good thing I'm the easiest child they had... that's why I'm the favorite. No battle!

4 comments:

AngelSoule said...

I would have to say Erin probably is Dad's favorite because she is the tiny young sapling that fell closest to old oak tree...Translation: She's going to be an ENGINEER. As for me, I really hope you are Mom's favorite, so she will focus her laser sharp attention on you...and not me. I suppose I will have to be happy with being God's favorite, which will probably get me fame, fortune, and all the marshmellows I can handle...or was that someone else?

Erin Brady said...

Oh, Ashley. You are so diluted. I'm their favorite. Even Aubrey thinks so.

Lara Lee said...

ash!!! How in the world are you?!?! well I'm just excited to see that you commented me. have a good one my good friend :)

Aleta said...

What good looking people! So beautiful, so smart! You are blessed with excellent genes!

Aleta