I must say that life is a "killer good time!" Every thing's an upward curve, a blank page with only the limits of my imagination. My summer was full of new experiences. I received my CNA (the first step towards being a Physician's Assistant!), and I also became a certified RADO, which is a Radio Operator that goes out on wild-land fires and makes sure that all the Fire fighters have a way to communicate with home base. We're in charge of recording and logging all the communication that takes place throughout each day. Sometimes it tends to be tedious... no worries though.Also the dating game never fails to be... interesting... very interesting.

As for my education, I have much to do. I have plans to get my AAS, which is an Associates of Aviation Science (my pilots licence!!!) Once that is accomplished, I will continue towards becoming a Physicians Assistant. I've been leaning towards Physical Therapy, or Pediatrics... both very interesting fields of Medical study. So... wish me luck!
6 comments:
that is sooo funny that you remember that! i was just talking to jarek about that the other day too. funny. anyways i hope life is good with you!
ash ash! how are you? what are you up to? miss seeing you around.
you are the coolest person in the world!
Post a Comment